Preliminary 17.7 Release Notes
Check out the 17.7 Preliminary Release Notes for the upcoming update!
**New Content and Major additions**
- New Dust Brigade Quest line.
- High level players can seek out the new ICC Officer at ICC headquarters in Andromeda to embark on an ivestigation into the recent increased Dust Brigade Activity.
- Each profession can attain a new HUD / UTIL slot item that allows them access to 4 new improved nano formulas that can be found through rewards for the quest line.
- New Rubi-Ka Quest lines.
- Mid level players can visit the new outpost built around the old Bronto Burger stand in Holes in the Wall to find a variety of new quests.
- These quests come in a number of level ranges. Starting at level 60, then from 80 onwards and lastly for those above level 120 - there are no max level restrictions either, so you can go back and do them with higher level characters if you wish
- New weapon upgrades now available.
- A new series of tradeskills have been added to allow some of the older classic weapons to be upgraded and improved.
- A new vendor in Borelais can provide the starter upgrades at certain Quality Levels.
- Subsequent upgrade items can be found from mission and outdoor mobs as well as from the new quests.
- Each upgrade kit can be used on an old weapon type to start the upgrade process.
- Subsequent upgrades can be added to improve the weapon and add new special attacks.
- New PVP debuff Bracers have been added to the OFAB vendor.
- New visual rendering options for shoulderpads
- In your F10 options menu you can now choose which shoulder pad or combination you wish to render.
- New options for locking your action bars to prevent removing icons by accident.
- Blunt Defense and Cripple defense should now work correctly
- Updated the description of the Grasp ability to reflect that the caster is immobile as well when it is activated.
- Fixed the Symbiosis perk special so that it should give the correct bonuses now.
- Double Shot should now scale correctly with over 2,000 skill
- Weapon Bash should now be using the Assault Rifle skill for its attack calculations.
- Damage from Arouse Anger should now scale correctly at higher skill.
- Righteous Strike and Pure Strike both have a proc duration of 60 seconds now as intended.
- Resolved an issue with Tremor Hand not firing correctly with skill values over 2,000
- Pack Hunter, Howl of the Wolf, and Leader of the Pack should all now tick correctly after 90 seconds.
- Puissant Momentary Daze and Puissant Restrict Movement should no longer debuff the runspeed of the caster rather then the target.
- Fixer Shadowlands runbuffs should no longer give incorrect feedback messages.
- The three top engineer pet heals have been adjusted so that the healing scales correctly.
- Aegis of Notum now lives in a more appropriate stacking line.
- Doctor Nano Crystal Weird Looking Continuous Reconstruction should now work correctly for Agent with False Profession.
- Some Vendors now stock ammo boxes with 50,000 charges for speedier resupply.
- All the 'grail' type items that had vanished should now be visible again when equipped.
- The correct gems should now be able to be defrosted in Alappaa
- Second Tier Soldier Jobe Helmet should now display correctly for the Atrox breed.
- Battlesuits should now correctly display their different textures instead of the default brown.
- Changed the name of the Camouflage Hood to better fit with the rest of the garments in this series.
- Resolved issue with incorrect stat scaling on the Improved Ofab Agent Sleeve.
- Revised Mutant Domain and Lush Field Maps so that they can both be upload correctly.
- Revised the description of Pillows with Important Stripes.
**World and NPC Changes**
- Resolved an issue where engineer pet dogs would do less damage with more attack rating at certain AR ranges.
- The landscapers and virtual lumberjacks have been out again and removed some obstacles to help aliens find their way to their targets better at some city locations.
- Some of the military (Dreadloch) bosses have become more aware of their side and will try and punish players of the same side who attack them.
- Bosses in the Temple of the Three Winds should now have the correct corpse timer.
- Fixed a collision issue on the platform where the Muddy Dryad appears in Adonis.
- The Bound Dryad should no longer take exception to fellow NPCs and break the quest by killing them.
- Updated some of the 'flavour' conversations you can have with NPCs on Rubi-ka
- Dying in mech now gets you res 'sickness'. You can no longer order a mech when you have res 'sickness'. NOTE: This only applies to outside the battlestation.
- Resolved an issue where dying while in a mech could cause the game to delay your respawn for too long.