Version 18.2 Release Notes
These are the release notes for the 18.2 update. Including the 18.2.1 update.
18.2 Release Notes
18.2 Release Notes
- New Orbital Nightclub “The Grind” added to Sunrise Station. Watch the launcher for news of the big opening night!
- Client should now switch to the default map should the custom one not exist.
- Character preferences should now save correctly on new characters.
- Startup missions in the shuttleport now have waypoints.
- Surgery Clinic added to the Sunrise Station Luxury Apartments.
- ICC Grid entrance and exit added.
- Xan pistols can now be “used” in the inventory to create a left-handed version that fits the character model better when held in the left hand.
- Full Auto support added for Fixers through nano-programs, personal research lines and perks.(310 additional points available for now…more to come with the upcoming AI perk changes.)
- Experienced Survivor should now display correctly in the NCU after zoning.
- Nanoprogram: “Wake Up Call” recharge reduced from 3 to one second.
- Level 200+ Neutral Side change forms now available in SL gardens.
- /stuck functionality fixed in several locations.
- Xan Merit board base neck modifiers increased.
- Corrected several exploits.
18.2.1 Update Notes
- Missions received from Peacekeeper Constad or from Warden Ystanes or in the Alappaa or Albtraum instanced playfields should no longer cause your client to crash.
- Client Log files should no longer record "(null)" for all conversations/damage.
- Sided players who were recently Neutral should now be able to use their sided shadowbreeds.
- Launcher tab-order should now be correct.
- The Mission window should once again display the correct time for missions.
- New characters should now be delete-able in the launcher.
- It should be possible to inspect and ignore newly created characters.
- Terminate text feedback link is now displayed correctly again
- The Perk reset blocker mission has a new description to make it less confusing.
18.2.2 Update Notes
Dark Ruins - Solo / Team Experience instanced playfields:
- A New XP-rich story driven playfield aimed at Title Level 5 players with the Shadowlands expansion.
- Entrance located in Adonis City.
- First entrance into this area will be locked as a single-player quest.
- Once the single-player mission series has been completed, a repeatable team experience will be available within the same area.
- The initial solo experience is available for all levels, the repeatable team experience is available for levels 150-200.
- Includes new armour set designed for Title Level 5 players.
- Uncle Pumpkinhead will soon be out and about once again, up to his old tricks but with tons of new treats to collect.
- His nastier cousin, the Griefing Uncle Pumpkinhead will also be appearing in full-force, both across Rubi-Ka and even in the orbital battlestations. His treats are different from the regular Uncle Pumpkinhead, so make sure to find both!
- Take missions from the Frankenleets and Draculeets in major city areas to try your hand at gathering some oldskool phatz so rare they only drop once per year.
- A new, limited-edition Phasefront vehicle has been added to the Paid Point vendor. Purchase the "Phasefront Wraith X2-45 - Nosferatu" quickly before it disappears forever!
- A new line of Phasefront hoverboards, the Chimera, has been added to the Paid Point vendor. Two varieties are currently for sale: The "Standard" and the "Violet" editions. These varieties are not limited-edition and will be sold in the Paid Point vendor beyond the Halloween season. These are currently unavailable in any bundled form.
- Kill-Bonus VP Rewards will now spawn in the Battle Stations. On killing another player, there is a random chance that a "VP Reward" item will spawn beside the player's corpse. Using this item will give the player an amount of VP based off of their level. Three such items exist, each giving a differing quantity of Victory Points.
- "Sealed Inner Sanctum Pass" should no longer vanish when used incorrectly on the Inner Sanctum Portal.
- Tarasque has been given additional health.
- Aliens should no longer repeatedly break charms.
- Fixed various exploits.